LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Role: QA automation engineer.
Role Mission: Ensure all TD products have the best quality level.
- Story: Trading desk needs for developed software being operated on the highest quality level, provides best usability, and each product clearly corresponds to its design and goals;
- Key PROBLEM's: Unfold TD structure on the QA stand by Q1/22
Develop test plan for bots platform by Q1/22
Develop test plan for trading bots backtesting by Q2/22;
- How: Understand current TD architecture and structure
Clone environment from production
Come up with list of metrics that are required for TD products quality assessment;
- Constraints: Use tests automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
Make tests to be part of the pipeline.
Main performance number: Bugs on production.
Second performance number: Testcase completion.
Third performance number: Time to production.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a senior qa engineer with С# / С++;
- Experience with reading software code in one or more languages such as Java, Python, C#, C++, JS(with React.JS);
- Experience in planing, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy;
- Knowledge of all major modern testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other;
- 1 year of experience with web security technology;
- Client-server and microservices/SOA architecture knowledge;
- 3 years experience with relational DBs(PostgreSQL, ClickHouse) and SQL querying tools;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (e.g., JIRA) and test/requirement management systems;
- Experience with HTML, XML and Json;
- Experience in finance / banking / trading;
- Ability to successfully dentify key KPIs for product quality;
- Customer-focused and problem-solving skil.
Will be a strong plus:
- UI/UX experience;
- Basic programming skills (preferably C# / Python / С++);
- Understanding of working with GIT;
- Experience with non-relational DBs (Redis, MongoDB);
- Experience with Web API;
- Experience with Selenium.
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture.Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar.Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder.You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidat