The LATOKEN team is expanding its cutting-edge exchange for tokenized assets, services, and cryptocurrencies. We are on the edge of transforming capital markets and money. Communication with clients, communities, investors, and regulators is pivotal for adopting the disruptive technology.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support our product team globally.
- Structure and scale products as a part of the Product Team of LATOKEN
- Take full accountability for projects including financials projects (CRM, P&L, Invoicing) and customer interactions
- Be in charge of overall customer experience
- Work closely with the development team to identify opportunities for product development
- Work collaboratively with other project teams and divisions to drive the overall performance of the company
What we are looking for / Who fits
- Degree in Accounting / more than 2 years of experience in accounting work
- Bachelor degree from a top university
- 2+ years of experience in the Big Four accounting firms (preferable departments: corporate finance, transaction services, forensic and consulting), Big Three management consultancies or Top tier investment banks
- Fluent English is a must
- Result-driven approach and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Competitive salary $2000 - $5000
- Rapid growth and exceptional bonuses
- Global product with traction growing 20% weekly
- Passionate international team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc)
- Morning English lessons in the office
- Potential relocation option (Singapore, San Francisco offices)
Apply or recommend top talents (2 ETH referral bounty)