The LATOKEN team is expanding its cutting-edge exchange for tokenized assets, services and money. We are on the edge of transforming capital markets and money. Active communication with clients, communities, investors, and regulators is crucial for promoting this disruptive technology.
We are bringing real assets ranging from equity and commodities to real estate and works of art onto blockchain so that people can trade them in crypto. By doing so, we are bridging traditional and crypto economies and making capital flows smarter.
We're looking for a PR & Communications Manager.
- Develop a global communication strategy and oversee its execution in Asia, European Union, United States
- Scale the brand’s media presence and image as “a leading secure exchange for tokenized assets and services” across different target regions
- Track media mentions and sentiment and be able to immediate react on news to amplify opportunities or avoid threats related to the company’s image.
- Research and leverage industry best practices and PR success cases
- Collaborate with the team and partners to develop and execute an intense media plan (events, product updates, campaign milestone, etc.)
- Drive PR partnerships initiatives
- Create resonating content for the company
- Find and manage top performing media partners and agencies
- 5+ years of international experience in PR & Communications
- Performance culture: passionate to create world-changing solutions, take responsibility, prioritize, encourage the team to do its best
- An established network with venture/tech/financial media is a plus
- A passion for engaging influencers and journalists and sensing news
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Capable of working with infographics/charts/figures
- An understand of market trends, competitive environment, ecosystem development
- Developed product positioning/messaging frameworks and developed user stories
- Demonstrate a product-driven approach to building brand strategies
- A passion for innovative services
- Work effectively across teams locally and globally
- Competitive salary 3000-4500$
- Rapid growth and exceptional bonuses
- Global product with traction growing 20% weekly
- Passionate international team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc)
- Morning English lessons in the office
- Potential relocation option (Singapore, San Francisco offices)
Apply or recommend top talents (2 ETH referral bounty)