LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial freedom at everyone’s fingertips. So that everybody can use money to build and be a stakeholder of the future. Our aim is to create the economic freedom to own and manage assets and money, free of bureaucracy and corruption. That way people can access money for their health, education, productivity, assets, and investments to become stakeholders of their own future. This economic freedom can be spread wider with the use of cryptocurrency and assets worldwide.
Liquidity Support Clients need a high-quality Market Making service with narrow spreads and high volumes to attract organic traders.
How: Be ready to answer Client's questions during working and sometimes non-working hours, be attentive to the working capital levels to inform the client if they go low, keep the client happy with providing polite and timely answers and solutions to their problems.
Constraints: 100% of clients questions are answered.
Main performance number: LS services fees
Second performance number: Number of active MM clients
• LS Client : Manage the accounts of LS clients, inform them about working capital top-up need in time, be there to answer their questions in a timely manner.
• Deals : Negotiate and close LS deals with clients already listed or to be listed on LATOKEN, pitch our services to them and bring in revenue.
• Training : Grow skills through LS workshops and trainings.
• Workflow : Follow LATOKEN's teamwide workflow and keep CRM and dashboards well-organized and clear.
• Up or Out : Grow to Product Manager in 1 year or free space for other champions.
Requirement skills and experience:
1+ year experience in trading on crypto or stock exchanges, Market Making services.
3+ years experience in B2B Sales/Business Development
Experience in Customer Support/Account Management will be a plus.
Experience with crypto/token analytics is a strong advantage.
Capability to grow as a product manager is a plus.
SQL queries / Python skills as a plus.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Trading, Market Making, Crypto Exchanges, CLS, Altonomy, Korion Labs, Bluesky Capital, B2B Sales, Blockchain, Keyrock, Trading Algorithms, Liquidity Support, Business Development