LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Core Trading Developer
Enable new types of trading (margin, futures, options) for our clients by creating a matching engine scalable to 100k TPS with round-trip latency 10ms compliant with FIX/FAST protocol.
Main performance number: % Uptime
Second performance number: Latency
Third performance number: % Compatibility with FIX/FAST
• Vision : Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership and customers to create a technical vision and transform it into a roadmap every sprint and quarter.
• R&D : Research and develop products and instruments: perpetual and regular futures, options, leveraged tokens, margin trading, matching engine, integrate with FIX/FAST protocol.
• Architecture : Design, build and maintain scalable, reliable, high-load, high-performance, user friendly architecture and modular structure for all components/modules/libraries that help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management.
• Quality assurance : Cover code with unit and integration tests, stress-tests before any merge-request, so all problems solved before they appear in production.
• Metrics & monitoring : Design, maintain and improve main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will.
• Reporting : Control trading infrastructure and services performance. Regular reporting on metrics and incidents reporting.
Requirement skills and experience:
• 3+ years of development with Java and C++ in high-load, low-latency environments, high throughput trading systems.
• 3+ years experience in trading systems development (matching engine, margin trading, options, FIX/FAST).
• Degree qualified in Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline.
• Experience with Spring Framework (Core, MVC, WebFlux) is a plus.
• Experience with PostgreSQL at scale is a plus.
• Experience in server API development, reactive programming, microservices.
• Experience with CI/CD, Docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, Kafka Strong work ethics, transparent.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Proactive team member, leadership skills, take responsibility for results.
• Fluent English.