LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as in Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Lead Trading API architecture engineer
Unit: Trading WEB&API
Mission: Low latency trading experience through network API connectivity
Main performance number: API trading uptime
Second performance number: API Trading success rate
Third performance number: API trading orders volumes
- Production Stability: Keep prod stability as a priority, participate in SL3 rota and help with ongoing issues resolution;
- Quality: Cover code with unit and integration tests, develop performance tests;
- Transparency: Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them;
- API connectivity: Connect Latoken platform with different brokers, liquidity providers for trading and quoting proposes using different protocols;
- API interface: offer FIX and REST interfaces for institutional and private clients willing to deal with Latoken;
- Risk Control: Develop risk controls preventing execution of orders violating risk policies;
- Order management: Support limit, stop-limit orders functionality;
- HFT Core: Contribute to matching engine development for new instruments onboarding.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 5+ years API Exchange connectivity for trading systems (both FIX 4 and FIX 5 are a must);
- Team lead or head of development experience;
- Strong understanding of thread management (incl. lock free algorithms), data structures, algorithms and network programming;
- Low latency programming with minimizing CPU utilization and memory consumption.
Would be a plus:
- FIX/RV, COA (Chart of Accounts);
- Algorithmic trading, market making algorithm, algo-trading;
- Trading security rules and algorithms;
- EFX algorithmic tradig.
- Java Core and Java Enterprise development, Scala, Clojure;
- APIs/Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Java SE/Java EE API, Quarkus, Vert.x;
- Cloud computing: Kubernetes; AWS Technologies: EKS, ECS, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cognito, RDS, Timestream, Keyspaces;
- Architectures: Multithreading, Client/Server, Distributed Systems;
- Databases: PostgreSQL/Timescale, AWS Timestream, NoSQL, time-series);
- Observability: Grafana, Prometheus, ElasticSearch and Kibana;
- Network communication: Socket Programming, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, gRPC
Nice to have skills:
- Maths or science Phd;
- Ground machine learning experience in incidents and risk management;
- We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options;
- Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit;
- Worldwide multibillion users market;
- 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating;
- Multibillion worldwide market;
- Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users;
- Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate!