LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Liquidity Bots Developer
Role Mission: Bots provide institutional liquidity.
- Story: Liquidity managers need powerful and performant bots to control parameters of the liquidity being generated.
- No slippage under 10k$ of an asset volume being traded in Q4/21.
- Fast order execution, e.g. 3btc for less than 5 seconds in Q4/21.
- Ability to maintain up to 0 spread at any time in Q4/21.
- Develop service for the automatic assets transferring from and to Latoken.
- Develop new bot or new functionality in existing one to be able maintain targeted spreads even under risks.
- Move existing bots and create new ones on top of the event model.
- Create performance and functionality tests.
- Lower latency to microseconds level.
- Bots and services should be as simple as possible (e.g. event-> reaction-> signal).
Main performance number: Bot's uptime
Second performance number: Non-configurable parameter
Third performance number: Reaction latency
- Development : Design and develop new algorithmic trading bots, and maintain existing ones. Contribute to engineering of various back-end services of the Trading Bots Platform, such as market data connectors, smart routing, risk management and other systems.
- Testing : Design and develop unit and integration tests for the bots.
- Monitoring & Reporting : Ensure that trading bots are running correctly with appropriate bots' state monitoring and reporting of bots' work results. Bots' metrics and performance indicators development. Investigation and reporting of incidents occurred.
- Architecture : Contribute to department-wide architectural design initiatives for the Trading Bots Platform to provide scalable HFT, low latency architecture for existing and future bots.
- R&D : Participate in the research and development of new trading algorithms and strategies along with the corresponding analysis of market data and bots' trading results.
- Teamwork : Be proactive in scrum meetings, tasks prioritization, demo, sprints setup, stand-ups, other business activities to achieve 120% of Unit goals.
- Mentoring : Help other developers especially those who are less experienced.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Experience in market-making, liquidity providing, algo-trading, hedging algorithms and strategies and analytical skills.
- 5+ years of experience working with С#, .Net, AMQP Rabbit / Kafka, MSA, EDA, Stateless architecture, multi-threading, unit and integration testing.
- Degree qualified in Computer Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline from top universities.
- Working in remote teams.
- Agile experience.
- Working proficiency in English.
Will be a plus:
- Hands on development in high-load, low-latency and high throughput environments.
- Experienced with relational DBs(PostgreSQL, Clickhouse) and non-relational DBs(Redis, InfluxDB), ability to write performant queries.
- Experienced in work with CI/CD practices.
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design.
- Experience at least in one of matching engines, options, margin or futures trading.
- Regional and Country level competitions ('Olympics') participant.