LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Deputy CFO
Role Mission: Fin risks under control & fin team across units built.
*Story: All LATOKEN stakeholders need all financial risks (especially trading and custody) to be transparent & under control.
*Goal: Build a finance team across all megaunits & risk-control processes to ensure zero custody & trading-desk loss by the end of Q4.
*How: Develop financial controlling, risk assessment, and reporting methodologies across all units. Set up relevant dashboards. Hire & train a team to comply with the methodologies. Enforce risk control with zero trading desk or custody exposure or loss.
Main performance number: Uncontrolled losses
Second performance number: Losses from custody and payments mismanagement are within set limits, $
Third performance number: Blockchain and Platform balances mismatch, $ (sum of absolute values)
- Risks : Prevent financial risks, develop and manage risk policies and systems of the trading desk and custody.
- Team : Build a horizontal finance team across trading, payments and listings product teams to ensure integrity of any transaction. Ensure teammates challenge for high performance.
- Reporting : Develop and automate custody, trading-desk, and other financial risks dashboards.
- Primary market : Contribute to the primary market product (IEO/IDO) development with fundraising best practices counted in on the platform.
- Compliance : Ensure compliance with the requirements of regulators for financial transactions by building reporting, KYC, AML processes, regulating customer access to services and obtaining the necessary licenses.
- Forensics : Prevent & investigate fraudulent activity of users or teammates.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 3+ years as a deputy CFO/ CFO or CFO role.
- 5+ years of experience in financial statement modeling.
- 1-2 years in risk management. Advanced MS Excel, SQL & Python skills.
- Ability to achieve results in a high-pace and high-uncertainty environment.
- Fluent oral & written English.