LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: QA Hunter Mobile
Mission: Free up key user paths from bugs.
Main performance number: 0% impact of bugs on key funnels
Second performance number: Test case coverage
Third performance number: Release candidate testing speed
• Manual Testing : Manual functional, regression and acceptance testing of mobile apps, giving feedback to developers.
• Feedback : Testing layout and interface usability, giving feedback to mobile developers.
• Testcase Design : Design testcases, testplan and keep them up-to-date, and prepare the environment.
• Provide bug reports : Provide clear bug reports, prioritise bugs, make sure they are fixed fast by those who did it.
• Investigate : Investigate users' feedback and the issues they are facing.
• Product Knowledge : Product knowledge base accumulation.
• Support : As the most in-depth knowledgeable of the system, help other developers and business units, to provide insight where any problems could occur.
• Improve UI/UX : Look for user experience improvements.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, software development life cycle.
- Experience in writing test cases, checklists, test scenarios.
- Understanding of test design principles.
- Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS, Android) and web apps.
- Knowledge of client-server model, REST API, GET/POST requests, JSON, XML.
- Experience in TestRail, JIRA, Postman.
- Ability to use developer tools in Android devices, web browsers.
- Experience in Android Studio, Xcode.
- Ability to perform simple SQL requests (select, update, etc.).