LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as in Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Middle frontend developer focused on whitebox QA: unit, module, integration tests.
Mission: Reach 100% unit, module, integration tests coverage.
Main performance number: No bugs on prod affecting user flow;
Second performance number: % Code tests coverage;
Third performance number: Time to run all test per feature.
- Assist with e2e testing: describe requirements, assign tasks to be done
- Ensure no missed bugs affecting user flow, create a test on each production bug
- Develop web frontend tests: unit, modules, integration
- Create test cases at global QA knowledge base
- 3+ year in front-end development with main focus on test development OR 3+ years in QA and 1+ years in React.js front-end test development
- Knowledge of QA process from test-case design to UA test development
- Knowledge of JS test runners and popular mock and assertion libraries
- React.js 3+ years
- TypeScript 2+ years
- We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options;
- Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit;
- Worldwide multibillion users market;
- 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating;
- Multibillion worldwide market;
- Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users;
- Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate!