Mission: Tenfold volumes in a year with derivatives.
*Story: Traders need to have a wide derivatives product range for crypto and equity trading in order to diversify their product packages, leverage their financial abilities and increase the expected profit from the trading.
*Goal: Double traders growth rate and tenfold volumes by year-end with institutional-grade derivatives products: perpetual futures, options, margin trading, OTC.
*How: Implement derivatives products within the exchange: perpetual futures, options, indexes, Build the system to start marginal trading and OTC.
*Conditions: Have well structured and prioritized backlog for the product development, investigated competitors product lines and fees structure. Have clear customer segmentation and a transparent analytical system in order to measure results and implement feedback loop.
Main performance number: Daily derivatives traders.
Second performance number: Daily derivatives volumes.
Third performance number: Daily derivatives trading fees.
- Liquidity: Ensure most of our markets are top 1 by liquidity in CoinGecko as measured by slippage, spreads and client order success.
- Instruments: Develop model and manage implementation of Margin Trading, Futures and/or Options instruments.
- Institutionals: (Optional) develop OTC desk and/or HFT API infrastructure, manage marketing and onboard clients.
- Grow traders: Grow the number of daily active traders and fees 30%+ MoM with high retention, co-marketing, partnerships and new channels with Growth Managers.
- Activate: Maximize first session conversion into a trader with time limited offers.
- Product Analytics: Leverage big data to spot clients clusters and their problems across customer journeys (eg. why are the traders leaving).
- NPS and Referral: Increase NPS (Net Promoter Score) to 70% and referral virality to 1.1.
- Custdev: Be on the phone with clients, make polls, figure out pains and opportunities.
- Backlog & OKRs: Make priorities and OKRs clear in backlog and in your zoom background, make clear Main numbers for each teammate.
- Scrum: Doing Stand-ups, Sprints with Demos, Grooming and Retro driven by Stories Who need What, Why.
- Team: Hire and develop a team of developers, traders, sales, analysts, and UX.
- Partnerships: Add LATOKEN to Bloomberg, Tradingview and Terminals, so price actions and news refer to LATOKEN and attract traders.
- Onboard: Start as a liquidity manager and hit slippage, spreads targets within Risk Limits.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Has trading or capital markets experience 2+ years.
- Proficient in one of: Margin Trading, Futures, Options, Derivatives, OTC.
- Experience in Tier 1 IB and tech startups is an advantage.
- Experience in user growth, UX, or product management is a plus.
- Can code in python or learn over a weekend.
- Worked in a high-pressure environment or have olympiad achievements.
- Eager to build a scalable product.
- Never give up, never quit.