LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
We are doing it to free people’s potential with the economic freedom to own and manage assets and money free of bureaucracy and corruption. So people can access money for their health, education, productivity, assets, and investments to become stakeholders of mankind's future. This economic freedom can be spread with the adoption of cryptocurrency and assets worldwide.
Unit Mission: Agile rock-solid automated processes to free talent to innovate for clients
Role: COO (Chief Operating Officer)
- Sharpen and shine the What and Why Vision of the product driving to LATOKEN's mission: financial life at fingertips for people's economic freedom.
- Enlighten the road to hit the target with "a single bullet" with OKRs, hypothesis tests, backlog prioritisation.
- Highlight traction metrics, backlog progress, impediments, movement toward OKRs and the mission to put financial life under people's fingertips.
- Structure units, roles, functions and tasks, units' OKRs, missions and manuals, vacancies, onboarding, tests, feedback loops, trainings, promotions, lay offs.
- Automate. Leverage no code tools, zaps and Python yourself. Hire developers to develop agile ERP if needed. Proactively search, test himself and implement solutions to automate units from HR to Sales and Finance.
- Build agile and enduring operations platform to empower operations and product teams to beat highest industry performance benchmarks. Automate everything to free talent and their willpower to shift frontiers of innovation and hit the product-market-timing target. Develop operations platform to manage process optimisation and measure performance OKRs, Units, Roles, Tasks and units from HR to Sales and Finance.
- Build analytics platform to empower product team with well presented, structured and easy to access data on users and teammates. Make automated 24/7 reports on OKRs, Funnel conversion, unit economics, risk and finance.
- Ensure each role has decent candidates to step in and outperform. Build hiring machine which can hunt and develop the best fit for a role - visionary doers living to deliver product helping people's success.
- Ensure stand-ups are assaults on impediments. Stories are Who/What/WHY. Demo or die: focus on priority features deliveries, prevent waste and chaos.
- Detect and prevent process violations. Audit performance reports and prevent free riding and fraud.
- Ensure 100% of teammates are aware how the company vision and mission is executed and measured with the help of company, unit and role stretching and inspiring OKRs. Each newcomer must know what is his main number and main number of each of his teammate, and what is the last day, week and quarter progress. Unit leads must hit 70% of planned Results and teammates should wonder why one let them done and demand to explain in case if one failed OKRs.
- Prevent operational risks across trading desk, custody, compliance, sustainability of operations with the help of Risk policies and procedures, real time risk metrics control, alerts and automated risk stoppers.
- Protect firms assets and access to them. Ensure accounts belong to the company and are protected with 2fa and other measures. Prevent risk to loose access to accounts and important documents.
- Educate teammates and spread the transparency culture to speak up any violations of procedures, code of ethics, conflict of interests and any behaviour putting at risk our performance and compliance. Collect and analyse compliance reports and accidents. Summon and manage compliance committee to solve existing or potential compliance problems.
- Develop security service to prevent attacks on company's assets and team. Investigate security accidents. Do mystery shopping. Develop security procedures to prevent collusions and conflicts of interests or other vulnerabilities.
- Prepare and run shareholders meetings. Manage register of shareholders and team stock pool accordingly to company policies and contracts. Evangelise stock ownership as the main and far greater reward than salaries.
- Manage the product puzzle of design, engineering, marketing, and sales teammates - solve the free rider problem and ensure the bar is raising. Build self excelling feedback loops.
- Magnet visionary doers living to deliver products for people's success. Give a first week hard test, erase non culture fit patterns, coach with 1-1. Make teammates inspired with your vision and knowledge how they move toward their lifetime mission, how they hit OKRs targets, and deliver financial life to people's fingertips. Be the hiring manager and coach.
- 3+ years in senior operations automation roles.
- Has an outstanding achievement in processes of optimization and automation.
- Leverages no-code tools, Zaps and Python. Proactively searches, tests himself and implements solutions to automate units from HR to Sales and Finance.
- Experience in tech startups or high pace international corporations, consultancy, and VC/ Capital Markets is a plus.
- Starts with “why” and “what” vision of the destination to hit the target with a single bullet at all costs.
- Raises the bar, stretches OKRs, and encourages getting out of the comfort zone to hit the target.
- Seeks solutions, not excuses, and demands the same from others.
- Recognizes own failures, learns, and triples efforts, never bothers to defend herself.
- Does not hide or retreat from problems, takes responsibility and gets shit done.
- Forces others to get shit done.
- Enjoys stress to solve hard problems and grow - diamonds are born in a star blast pressure.
- Solves hard problems.
- Radically transparent - gives direct feedback, never backtalks.
- Puts the interest of clients first, loyal and open-minded.
- Fully committed, does not betray and blur focus with side projects.
- Has problem-solving and critical reasoning skills (700+ GMAT level / won city level Olympiad).
- Knows the Hard things from Ben Horowitz, Ray Dalio, Jeff Sutherland, John Doerr, etc, and seeks to learn from titans while always has her opinion.
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture. Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar. Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.