LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Product manager IDO/DEX
Mission: The next bitcoins start on LATOKEN. Double the number of active investors every month by listing which raised soft cap projects (oversubscribe), improving the investor experience and optimizing fundraising companies.
Main performance number: IDO platform active investors
Second performance number: Funds raised
Third performance number: Primary listings
• Platform : Build an IDO/DEX platform that allows projects to find investors and users to participate in crowdsales in a few clicks
• Retail investors : Develop a community of users, which will allow any project, when placed on the platform to collect a 1000% oversubscription
• Strategy : Build a strategy for IDO platform development in accordance with customer needs analysis and marketing research
• Product development : Improve the product through A/B testing and hypothesis testing to achieve OKR
• Vision : Work with engineers, stakeholders and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every sprint and quarter.
• Team leadership : Develop, maintain a high performance, train and motivate the team.
• Teamwork : Be proactive in scrum meetings, tasks prioritization, demo, sprints setup, stand-ups, other business activities to achieve 120% of Unit goals.
• Metrics & monitoring : Design, maintain, improve and monitor main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will. Report on incidents.
Requirement skills and experience:
2+ years of experience in cryto exchange, crypto fund as a product manager.
2+ years of experience in building investment platform.
Experience in preparing and conducting A/B tests.
In-depth knowledge of the crypto industry and the major products on the market.
In-depth knowledge of customer development, data-driven decision management applied in practice.
Experience in customer relationship management.
Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving experience with many stakeholders.
Analytical and systematic mindset.
Ability to assemble and manage a team of champions.
Ability to clearly structure goals and achieve results.
As a plus:
Product management achievements of significant growth driven by you.
The combination of IB/Big 3 and equity crowdfunding experience is an advantage.
UX/UI or marketing experience.
Can do SQL and Python to have analytics at fingertips.
Experience in analytical systems (Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, or similar).
Finalist of a regional olympiad or top-tier university technical honer graduate.