LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as in Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
You are invited for an opportunity to join our company as a Java Trading Developer. Your skills will be used to help us develop a new type of margin and equity trading formula for our trading platform. As storage we use PostgreSQL and Redis, transferring messages using Kafka and Protobuf, CI/CD is built using Docker and Kubernetes. Our platform is following the Spring-based (Core, Messaging, Data, MVC) microservice architecture written on Java11+.
Role: Trading Systems Java Developer Equity Trading / Fiat
Unit: Trading Equity / Fiat
Integrate LATOKEN with brokers to offer clients Global Markets liquid instruments (Shares, FX, Indexes, Commodities, ETF) under risk controls with low latency.
Your Key Performance Indicators (KPI): Uptime of trading platform, Days to start offering of new GM products, Latency on order execution roundtrip.
• Production Stability: Keep prod stability as a priority, participate in SL3 rota and help with ongoing issues resolution.
• Quality: Cover code with unit and integration tests, develop performance tests.
• Transparency: Be part of the Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
• API connectivity: Connect Latoken platform with different brokers, liquidity providers for trading and quoting proposes using different protocols.
• API interface: offer FIX and REST interfaces for institutional and private clients willing to deal with Latoken.
• Risk Control: Develop risk controls preventing the execution of orders violating risk policies.
• Order management: Support limit, stop-limit orders functionality.
• HFT Core: Contribute to matching engine development for new instruments onboarding.
• 5+ years of development experience with Java.
• Experience with Spring Framework (Core, Messaging, Data, MVC), Kafka.
• Database knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Redis, and others).
• Fast learner, open-minded.
• Olympiad winning problem-solving skills, robust results.
• Understanding of microservice apps development principles.
• Git (git-flow, pull request), Gradle (Maven at least).
• English is intermediate or better.
Nice to have skills:
• Knowledge of FIX/FAST protocols.
• Awareness about the Investment Banking industry (FX, Equity, CFD, Derivatives).
• Experience with Docker, CI/CD tools.
• Experience in server API development.
• We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options.
• Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit.
• Worldwide multibillion users market.
• 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating.
• Multibillion worldwide market.
• Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.