LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to bring ideas to life to build the future and be a stakeholder of it. Internet startups conquered the commanding heights after 20 years since the dot-com bubble. Blockchain is the internet of value - the next wave which outperforms any technology and industry in history. This technology is a game-changer for a vast market of blood and brain of humankind: payments and trading. The blockchain works worldwide: no need for central banks, layers of private banks, or custodians.
LATOKEN is a top blockchain bet on the financial system upgrade.
Our mission is to put
Money and assets at fingertips worldwide:
- Open account and deposit fiat in a few seconds
- Manage money: Pay, Receive or Transfer
- Manage assets: Crypto, Startups, Pre - IPO, Equity
Unit Mission: Financial life at fingertips.
Role: Senior Product Manager Mobile
- Long-term planning and preparation of a detailed backlog for the next 3 months.
- Continuous funnel optimization: acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral.
- Supervision and organization of mobile product development and support teams.
- Provide a blitzscale growth through viral mechanics and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Constantly analyze the results of experiments in the smallest detail to accurately plan further actions.
- Hiring the best developers and analysts who don't need micromanagement.
- Problem and solution interviews with users from different countries for a deep dive into their experiences.
- Pre- and post-release user experience research.
- Bring mobile app to the top of Google Play and App Store in the financial category.
- 5+ years as a product manager with several cases of significant growth driven by you.
- Understanding of the crypto industry and the major products on the market.
- Deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data-driven decisions on priorities.
- Experience in preparing and conducting A/B tests (can describe conducted experiments in detail).
- Experience in analytical systems (Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, or similar).
- Customer development experience.
- UX/UI, marketing or payments systems experience.
- SQL skills for analytics.
- Alignment with our core values: never quit on your way to outcomes, clear communication, constructive conflict, and continuous learning.
- Experience in a high-pressure environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in ASO optimization, achieving top positions for popular searches in app stores.
- At least one case of exponential growth driven by you.
- Finalist of a regional olympiad or top-tier university technical honours graduate.
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- 2x mobile users' growth each month, 4.7 ratings.
- The Largest primary market with 160 IEOs since 2017.
- The team is our main product, we build a culture capable to shift frontiers. A great workplace is stunning colleagues. Adequate performers should work elsewhere. The only top talent here.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people’s success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder. We have the highest in fintech team shares pool.
- We overpay. If you are with us, as a shareholder, you should earn 10-100x comparing to any other top career alternative. And the team expects your performance to match the reward.
You will receive 100*[your salary] in stock option value in dollars. You can earn a lot if you put clients first, want, and capable to make the world better with the new technology.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.