LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to bring ideas to life to build the future and be a stakeholder of it. Internet startups conquered the commanding heights after 20 years since the dot-com bubble. Blockchain is the internet of value - the next wave which outperforms any technology and industry in history. This technology is a game-changer for a vast market of blood and brain of humankind: payments and trading. The blockchain works worldwide: no need for central banks, layers of private banks, or custodians.
LATOKEN is a top blockchain bet on the financial system upgrade.
Our mission is to put
Money and assets at fingertips worldwide:
Unit Mission: Financial life at fingertips
Role: Android Developer
• Develop : Hire and supervise a mobile developer to compliment your skills/stack if needed.
• Develop : Seek to increase the number of active users of the application and increase the rating of the application.
• Develop : Coordinate middleware and backend trading/matching teams to meet in time the product team and users requirements.
• Develop : Development of trading interfaces, trading charts, payment functionality, news and social functionality.
• Develop : Contribute to user growth with insights on user behavior analytics.
• Develop : Be a driving product team member to evolve the app fast together with a product manager, UI/UX, growth officer.
• Develop : Take responsibility for implementing and supporting new features.
• Develop : Participate in formulating, implementing and testing product hypotheses.
• Develop : Be a part of the team in charge of the rapidly growing set of services provided to our Customers worldwide. Help the app to become the world most acknowledged app for financial services. Do the best you can for our Customers, hear them, learn from them. Help the app and the team to become better every day.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 4+ years of commercial Android app development.
- Deep understanding of Android, fluent Java.
- Kotlin is a plus.
- Good understanding of different design patterns and their’s strong and weak points, SOLID, Android Clean, MVP, and dependency injection.
* Good experience in RxJava, OkHttp, Databases, and SQL,
* Strong experience in implementing power/time-efficient data exchange with backend services.
* Experience with Websocket clients is a plus.
* Ability to implement and or update app UI in a very short time.
* Some knowledge about Java backend stack is a huge plus.