LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Test automation (QA) developer
Mission: Achieve a bug-free platform through automation of QA
*Story: Our traders and product teams need a reliable, bug-free platform, allowing them to trade without fear of losing orders, or the platform going down due to bugs in the code of the system.
*Key PROBLEM's: Create a stable automated QA process, lowering the amount of bugs remaining to 0.
The duration (time) of the entire automated process should be in-line with industry standards so within 1% of the normal duration of those tests.
*How: Build continuous testing process as a stage of development and cover platform backend and frontend for 100% with automated functional and performance tests.
Performance indicators are:
1. Api tests automation, %
2. Web frontend tests automation, %
3. Automated regression duration, min
- Test plans : Develop and apply testing processes. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop : Design, develop and maintain automation scripts.
- Testing : Perform manual and automated testing for frontend, middleware and backend components.
- Metrics : Design and track quality assurance metrics.
- Support : Because of the in-depth knowledge of the system, help other developers and business units, to provide insight where any problems could occur.
- Feedback UI/UX : Pursue the best UX by continuous improvements.
- Bug reports : Identify bugs and provide clear bug reports, discuss bugs prioritisation, make sure they are fixed in time.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 3+ years of automated tests and framework development.
- 3+ years of performance tests development.
- Experience of building continuous testing processes.
- Solid knowledge of Java (Junit, TestNG, Selenium/Selenide framework).
- Experience of creating mock services.
- Solid knowledge of writing SQL (PostgreSQL) scripts.
- Solid knowledge of http protocol.
- Experience of working with k8s, docker and microservice architecture.
Will be a strong plus:
- Experience as a trader.
- Experience of mobile app test automation.
- Graduated from top university.
- Participant in regional level of olympiad competitions or other relevant QA certificates.