LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Here is our backlog and a full list of open jobs.
Role: Quantitative developer
Unit: Trading derivatives
Role Mission: Providing liquidity by building algorithmic strategies.
- Story: Top exchange by liquidity with the ability to buy any amount of any asset without any slippage on top 30 coins and 0 spend on commission on external liquidity providers.
- Goal: Traders have liquidity on top 30 coins by Q4 2021.
- How: Preparation of algorithmic strategies and their implementation by developers of mathematical libraries.
- Conditions: Bots should be easy to set up in accordance with the customer needs and our internal spread targets. Have fast integration processes with external providers. Control of customer satisfaction rate and measurement of API success rate.
Main performance number: Liquidity score
Second performance number: COS
Third performance number: Commissions
- Vision : Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every sprint and quarter.
- R&D : Research and develop new market making, hedging, trading strategies and algorithms, software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation, systematic and non-systematic trading, that will allow to be number one by liquidity at the same time not to spend on commission or lose due to price movements.
- Liquidity : Develop and support liquidity algorithms and strategies with 0 risk of loss and spending much on commission at liquidity providers.
- ETL : Build automated extract-transform-load pipelines to support rapid but controlled transition from research to live trading.
- Control : Control trading infrastructure and services performance, report on incidents, fix problems and bugs as soon as possible.
- Metrics & monitoring : Design, maintain and improve main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will.
- Mentoring : Help other developers especially those who have less experience to deliver their tasks and results to the clients.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Python, advanced knowledge of data science stack (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy).
- 3+ years of development with Java and/or C++ and/or C# in high-load, low-latency and high throughput environments.
- Experience in market-making, hedging algorithms and strategies, exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design.
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline.
- Experience in matching engines or options or margin for futures trading is an advantage.
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL at scale, ability to write performant SQL queries, experience with NoSQL solutions.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker, kubernetes, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Redis, microservice architecture, unit and integration testing.
- Strong work ethics, transparency, result oriented.