Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Story:Users need an intuitive interface that allows them to trade, deposit, steak, withdraw, etc. DeFi products from their own wallet with a minimum number of clicks.
Key PROBLEM's:Create a DeFi product interface in two weeks accepted for development in Q1.
Constraints:The user should be able to perform the target action in a few clicks from any product screen.
Main performance number: Conversion rate
Second performance number: Time to market
Third performance number: DeFi DAU
• Design system : Continuous building of design system and components library for further reuse by product managers and other designers.
• Design : Design web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive.
• Present : Present the design solutions at regular meetings with product teams and stakeholders.
• Optimization : Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
• Implementation : Implement solutions along with the technical team and control quality on all stages.
• Roadmap : Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy.
• Research : Participating in user research, competitive product and data analysis.
• Processes : Continuous improvement of design process through regular design reviews along with other designers.
Requirement skills and experience:
As a plus: