The LATOKEN team is expanding its cutting-edge exchange for tokenized assets, services and money. We are bringing trading and banking to a new generation of blockchain to automate transactions processing and save billions of work hours per year.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support our product team globally.
· Structure and scale the products as a part of Product Team of LATOKEN
· Take full accountability for projects including projects financials (CRM, P&L, Invoicing) and customer interactions
· Be in charge of overall customer experience
· Work closely with the development team to identify opportunities for product development
· Work collaboratively with other project teams and divisions to drive the overall performance of the company
· Degree in Accounting / more than 2 years of accounting work experience.
· Bachelor degree from a top university
· 2+ years of experience in the Big Four accounting firms (preferable departments: corporate finance, transaction services, forensic and consulting), Big Three management consultancies or Top tier investment banks
· Result driven approach and strong problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
· The most progressive industry and advanced technology
· Extensive exposure to international markets (US, EU, Asia)
· Top-notch international team with solid backgrounds in premiere Russian and international companies (Big 3 consulting, PE and hedge funds)