LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Mobile Product Manager Payments
Mission: Most LATOKEN users have a habit of paying their bills with the app.
Main performance number: Monthly Fiat Paying Users
Second performance number: 1W Retention rate Pay → Pay
Third performance number: Conversion from signup to deposit during the first session
• Activation : Continuous flow of experiments to 10x increase performance of the first session.
• NFC : Launch payment through Apple and Google Pay in mobile apps to make users happy to pay with LATOKEN wallet for coffee.
• P2P : Launch P2P product to 20x conversion in emerging markets in deposit and withdrawal fiat on LATOKEN.
• Utility payments : Launch solution to make users easy way for paying for utility bills with LATOKEN wallet.
• Remittance : Integrate remittance to make users with cash easy way in LATOKEN.
• Easy transactions : Deposit and withdrawal to bank card is as easy as an iPhone.
• Deepest analytics : Constantly analyze the results of experiments in the smallest detail to accurately plan further actions.
• Hire champions : Hiring the best developers and analysts who don't need micromanagement.
• Customer development : Problem and solution interviews with users from different countries for a deep dive into their experiences.
• User research : Pre- and post-release user experience research.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Alignment with our core values: never quit on your way to outcomes, clear communication, constructive conflict, and continuous learning.
- 3+ years as a product manager with several cases of significant growth driven by you.
- Basic understanding of the crypto industry and the major products on the market.
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data-driven decisions on priorities.
- Experience in a high-pressure environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in preparing and conducting A/B tests (can describe conducted experiments in details).
- Experience in analytical systems (Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, or similar).
- Customer development experience.
- UX/UI, marketing or payments systems experience.
- SQL skills for analytics.
- At least B1 English.
- At least one case of exponential growth driven by you.
- Finalist of a regional olympiad or top-tier university technical honors graduate.
- Python skills for analytics.
- 3+ years experience in neo banking or fintech start-ups.