Product Manager - Investment / Crowdfunding
Mission: Double number of projects which raised soft cap each month by attracting top projects and investors community, optimizing fundraising campaigns and investors' experience.
Main performance number: Funds raised
Second performance number: Primary listings
Third performance number: Active investors
Remote: MSK Time (Moscow)
• Source: Find, analyse and attract the best crypto and fiat companies for fundraising and exchange listing. Build a think tank to scale search and qualification of prospects.
• Platform: Measure and optimize investors and issuers' experience(also comparing to competitors): due dil data room, investment idea discovery and transaction execution in few clicks.
• Private Placement : Find, attract and build database of top investors who will invest in Private Sale of the token.
• Tokenize: Structure listings of private equity and pre-IPO via tokenization and sale with BD licenses.
• Marketing: Select effective PR firms and build a process to produce and distribute Tier 1-2 publications for each campaign. Leverage Growth team co-marketing.
• Hiring: Hire top engineers to develop the platform, and VC/IB experienced analysts, anybody needed and create the team of A players.
• Scrum: Crush impediments on stand ups toward weekly sprint Demos.
Requirement skills and experience:
Has outstanding achievements in user growth or product management in fintech (preferably equity crowdfunding).
Hands-on, can do cust dev, interview clients, sell, make partnerships.
The combination of IB/Big 3 and equity crowdfunding experience is an advantage.
Problem-solving and critical reasoning skills (700+ GMAT level / won city level olympiad).
Demand the highest standards for clear and MICE-defined roles and OKRs.
Able to do SQL queries / Python to have analytics at fingertips - plus.
Keywords: investment platform, VCTV panels, venture capital, product manager, McKinsey, Bain, BCG, fundraising, crowdfunding, IEO, Crowdcube, Symbid, OurCrowd, MyMicroInvest Finance, FundedByMe, Ulule, Sniffr