The LATOKEN team is expanding its cutting-edge exchange for tokenized assets, services and money. We are on the edge of transforming capital markets and money. Communication with clients, communities, investors, and regulators is pivotal for adopting the disruptive technology.
We are bringing real assets ranging from equity and commodities to real estate and works of art onto blockchain thus making them tradable in crypto. This way we bridge crypto and traditional economies and make capital flows smarter.
LATOKEN is looking for Compliance/KYC/AML Project manager.
- Develop KYC and investors qualification procedures for the LATOKEN platform
- Take leadership on AML/compliance policies and procedures development and implementation
- Design compliance risk framework and further take ownership of its implementation
- Identify and evaluate compliance risks, work on risk mitigation strategies and measures
- Arrange training and knowledge sharing required to manage compliance risks within various business lines
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory environment in a multitude of jurisdictions to implement best practices
- 5+ years of experience in compliance, internal control, internal audit departments of international financial institutions
- Strong understanding of capital markets, financial services industry from compliance, regulatory and business perspectives
- Sound professional judgment and analytical skills. Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to think strategically across multiple lines of business to create practical risk management solutions
- Strong knowledge of regulations and best practices in KYC/AML/compliance
- Strong leadership skills and team player
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Competitive salary $2000 - $5000
- Rapid growth and exceptional bonuses
- Global product with traction growing 20% weekly
- Passionate international team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc)
- Morning English lessons in the office
- Potential relocation option (Singapore, San Francisco offices)
Apply or recommend top talents (2 ETH referral bounty)