• API libraries: : Evolve, develop and support client's libraries to connect API.
• Documentation: : Review, actualize and enhance API documentation.
• Quality: : Cover code with unit and integration tests, develop performance tests.
• Production: : Keep prod stability as a priority, participate in SL3 rota and help with ongoing issues resolution.
• Transparency: : Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
• API interface: : Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
Requirement skills and experience:
5+ years of development experience with Java;
Experience with Spring Framework (Core, Messaging, Data, MVC), Kafka;
Database knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Redis and others);
Fast learner, open minded;
Olympiad winning problem-solving skills, robust results;
Understanding of microservice apps development principles;
Git (git flow, pull request), Gradle (Maven at least);
English is intermediate or better.
Nice to have skills:
Experience with Docker, CI / CD tools;
Experience in server API development;
Knowledge of FIX / FAST protocols.