LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022. We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
• API libraries: : Evolve, develop and support client's libraries to connect API.
• Documentation: : Review, actualize and enhance API documentation.
• Quality: : Cover code with unit and integration tests, develop performance tests.
• Production: : Keep prod stability as a priority, participate in SL3 rota and help with ongoing issues resolution.
• Transparency: : Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
• API interface: : Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
Requirement skills and experience:
5+ years of development experience with Java;
Experience with Spring Framework (Core, Messaging, Data, MVC), Kafka;
Database knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Redis and others);
Fast learner, open minded;
Olympiad winning problem-solving skills, robust results;
Understanding of microservice apps development principles;
Git (git flow, pull request), Gradle (Maven at least);
English is intermediate or better.
Nice to have skills:
Experience with Docker, CI / CD tools;
Experience in server API development;
Knowledge of FIX / FAST protocols.