LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Financial Controller
Role Mission: Timely and accurate financial data at management fingertips.
- Story: CEO and heads of unit need accurate past and current financial information, reliable forecast and clear budgetary guidance for efficient management and to pass audit and attract investors. Employees need accurate and timely salary approvals and payment to feel secure and concentrate on clients.
- Spending Budget within limits, deviance <=10% in three month.
- Salary paid on time and per contract, delays below 1 day, no calculation errors.
- Data is timely entered into financial systems with zero errors.
- Establish processes to control that all payments done per budget and with proper approval.
- Control work attendance, calculation of payments as per contract.
- Collect all supporting documents and do proper recording of transactions into financial systems.
Main performance number: Financial records fully reconciled with fiat and crypto transaction logs from trading platform and banks accounts as well as wallet balances on a daily basis.
Second performance number: Statutory & management financial reporting updated daily at all financial reporting systems.
Third performance number: Zero transaction recording and / or classification errors discovered during internal and statutory audits.
- Management Reporting : Weekly cash flow, profit & loss statements.
- Budgeting : Be incharge LATOKEN budget and keep track of actual financial performance.
- Payrolls : Updating new team members information in Finance accounting system (1C).
- Payments record : Keeping record payments in 1C.
- Settlements with employees : Calculation of remuneration and bonuses, creating and sending payroll letters.
- Update information at 1C : Working with 1C directories, updating the budget.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Experience with statutory audit.
- Experience in statutory (IFRS) & management financial reporting from 3+ years.
- Skills in SQL, the ability to make queries to databases for building reporting and financial analytics are desirable.
- Diligence, numerical agility, attention to details, strong Excel skills.
- Developed communication skills and fluent English.
- Experience in: participation in preparation for an audit, implementation of processes.
- Experience in a startup or BIG4, or big foreign corporation is a plus.
- Has a need to surround himself with straightforward people with high results.
- Ability to grow into product managers.
- Drive to create a new product.