LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Analyst Payments Funnel Visibility
Mission: Ensure transparency of processes within the unit of payment by covering automation of the calculation of key metrics.
Main performance number: Product funnels
Second performance number: Number of hypothesis analyzed
Third performance number: OKRs automation
• Funnels : Create and analyze products funnel for payment unit
• Track metrics : Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights.
• Teamwork : Works with products, designers ande developers to prepare data for analysis
• Analytics requirements : Preparing requirements for generous product coverage of hundreds of events and properties.
• Automate reporting : Automation of revenue, fees, transaction calculation and another reporting, data export to analytics systems.
• Hypotheses testing : Generating product hypotheses with the team, running A/B tests, analysing the impact of new features on product metrics.
• Competitive Analysis : Research competitors and industry related products for new features, user interface or service improvements.
• Present : Prepare and present insights on a daily corporate call.
Requirement skills and experience:
2 or more years experience in data analysis and product analytics,
Knowledge of product metrics, unit economy metrics, users segmentation techniques,
Experience in generating hypotheses, testing them, and preparing insights within set deadlines,
Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL,
Experience in analytical systems (Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, or similar) and data visualization platforms + Python libraries (plotly, matplotlib, ...),
Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving experience with many stakeholders,
Working proficiency English
As a plus:
Experience in payments products,
Knowledge of statistics and probability theory is a plus,
Experience in crypto markets is a plus,
Finalist of a regional olympiad or top-tier university technical honors graduate,
UX/UI or marketing experience.