Develop, maintain and evolve high-load, reliable and fault tolerant Bot's Trading Platform
• Development : Development of bot platform back-end components: connectors, data processing services, back-office for trading terminal, order routers and other trading system services according to the existing acrhitecture.
• Architecture : Maintain and evolve scalable high-load architecture with modular structure.
• Testability : Applications and services are covered with unit and integration tests 80%, stress-tested, and support test environments.
• Monitoring & Reporting : Develop bot platform monitoring system and reporting components to support continuable monitoring and configurable reporting and report on incidents.
• Teamwork : Be proactive in scrum meetings, tasks prioritization, demo, sprints setup, stand-ups, other business activities to achieve 120% of Unit goals.
• Mentoring : Help other developers especially those who are less experienced.
Requirement skills and experience:
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as a senior developer in trading infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and principles like SOLID/GRASP, DDD, OOD, TDD, SQL, NoSQL, KISS, DRY, Enterprise level coding patterns
• Service•Oriented Architectures
• Hands•on concurrency / multi-threading
• Hands•on high load, low latency
• Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
• C# with .NET Core and .NET Framework
• ASP.NET Web API
• Entity Framework
• RDMS (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, ClickHouse)
• Proficiency with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Working proficiency in English
Nice to have:
• Experienced in C++ / Java / Python / Golang
• FIX/FAST/SBE protocols knowledge
• Lock free algorithms
• Working in remote teams
• Agile experience
Knowledge with: trading platform, trading terminal, trading, trading Bots, Interactive Brokers, cryptoexchange, cryptocurrencies will be plus as well