LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
You are welcome to join us as Lead QA Automation who will help us setup and automate QA procedures to ensure high-standard quality of Global Market services on permanent basis.The main responsibilities would be to develop automation tests to check for possiblу bugs, ensure no missed bugs affecting user flow or system stability, develop a QA automation system strategy to ensure scalability of the system and discover bugs and provide detailed reports, participate in bug triage process
Setup and automate QA procedures to ensure the high-standard quality of Global Market services on a permanent basis.
Your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): No missed bugs affecting user flow on prod; Percentage of automated test cases integrated into CI; Time of full test-pack execution.
- Quality : Ensure no missed bugs affecting user flow or system stability
- Efectiveness : Develop automation tests to check for possiblу bugs
- Transparency : Be part of Agile team, show demos, propose improvements and implement them.
- Scalability : Develop a QA automation system strategy to ensure scalability of the system.
- Discover issues : Discover bugs and provide detailed reports, participate in bug triage process
- Metrics : Design and track key GM metrics, present reports with statistics from prod
- Test plans : Creation of detailed and structured test cases and automated testing scenarios
- Load testing : Setup from scratch stress volume testing procedure to be confident in latency and stability in GM stack
- SL3 : Participate in SL3 rota and help with production issues resolution
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary. Please state the range of the salary and perks expectations in your reply.
- Remote job: work from anywhere.
- Stock options: a very significant package; we are going public in 2022-2024.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a senior Java QA engineer
- Experience in finance / banking / trading
- Experience with testing frameworks Selenium/Selenide, Cucumber or similar
- Experience in planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Knowledge of major modern testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Loading Testing strategies and other.
- Client-server and microservices architecture knowledge.
- Experience with DBs (InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, Redis) and SQL querying tools, Grafana.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and test/requirement management systems.
- Ability to successfully identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Customer-focused and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in Exactpro and similar companies,
- Experience with testing of trading interfaces.
- Experience with building testing frameworks from scratch.
- Graduated from top Universities, participated in regional level competitions (Olympics).
• We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options.
• Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit.
• Worldwide multibillion users market.
• 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating.
• Multibillion worldwide market.
• Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.