LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market. We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos. We will be bigger than the social wallet.
You are welcome to join us as Lead QA Automation who will help us setup and automate QA procedures to ensure high-standard quality of Global Market services on permanent basis.The main responsibilities would be to develop automation tests to check for possiblу bugs, ensure no missed bugs affecting user flow or system stability, develop a QA automation system strategy to ensure scalability of the system and discover bugs and provide detailed reports, participate in bug triage process
Perform production IT service operation: support of customer experience and service quality with the high standards
Your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Prod outage resolution time, Number of added monitoring controls, Count of cases described in knowledge base.
- Service Operation: monitor production environment on priority, resolve outages, involve SL3 teams when required, i.e. support of customer experience and service quality
- Notification: document incidents trails, give clear explanation what happened, root-cause analysis, follow up on steps required to prevention re-occurrence
- Process: develop and maintain outages severity matrix, including clear criteria for every level
- Reporting: report to wide audience KPI metrics from live system on regular basis (uptime, latency, order success rate), give forecasts to highlight deferred issues, chase dev team to fix the issues reported (client is the first!)
- Monitoring: contribute to production monitoring tools by adding new controls, graphics, KPIs, etc
- Knowledge base: compile and contribute to knowledge base pages, runbooks, enrich them constantly
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary. Please state the range of the salary and perks expectations in your reply.
- Remote job: work from anywhere.
- Stock options: a very significant package; we are going public in 2022-2024.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience of production support in capital markets with brokers companies and financial institutions with wide equity trading product portfolios from top10 by volumes ratings.
- Experience in production support for B2С and B2B segments, including international equities trading, CFDs, futures, options and other derivatives.
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented approach to business.
- In-depth knowledge of customer development, data-driven decision management applied in practice.
- Strong work ethics, take responsibility for results, transparent, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving experience with many stakeholders.
- Analytical and systematic mindset.
- Ability to assemble and manage a team of champions.
- Experience in preparing and conducting A/B tests.
- Fluent or Advanced English
Would be a strong plus:
- Experience with Grafana dashboards, Micrometer Prometheus
- Understanding of Kubernetes containers
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools