LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Quantitative developer
Unit: Trading derivatives
Role Mission: Providing liquidity by building algorithmic strategies.
- Story: Top exchange by liquidity with the ability to buy any amount of any asset without any slippage on top 30 coins and 0 spend on commission on external liquidity providers.
- Goal: Traders have liquidity on top 30 coins by Q4 2021.
- How: Preparation of algorithmic strategies and their implementation by developers of mathematical libraries.
- Conditions: Bots should be easy to set up in accordance with the customer needs and our internal spread targets. Have fast integration processes with external providers. Control of customer satisfaction rate and measurement of API success rate.
Main performance number: Liquidity score
Second performance number: COS
Third performance number: Commissions
- Vision : Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every sprint and quarter.
- R&D : Research and develop new market making, hedging, trading strategies and algorithms, software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation, systematic and non-systematic trading, that will allow to be number one by liquidity at the same time not to spend on commission or lose due to price movements.
- Liquidity : Develop and support liquidity algorithms and strategies with 0 risk of loss and spending much on commission at liquidity providers.
- ETL : Build automated extract-transform-load pipelines to support rapid but controlled transition from research to live trading.
- Control : Control trading infrastructure and services performance, report on incidents, fix problems and bugs as soon as possible.
- Metrics & monitoring : Design, maintain and improve main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will.
- Mentoring : Help other developers especially those who have less experience to deliver their tasks and results to the clients.
Requirement skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Python, advanced knowledge of data science stack (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy).
- 3+ years of development with Java and/or C++ and/or C# in high-load, low-latency and high throughput environments.
- Experience in market-making, hedging algorithms and strategies, exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design.
- Degree qualified in Engineering / Math / Finance or quantitative discipline.
- Experience in matching engines or options or margin for futures trading is an advantage.
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL at scale, ability to write performant SQL queries, experience with NoSQL solutions.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker, kubernetes, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Redis, microservice architecture, unit and integration testing.
- Strong work ethics, transparency, result oriented.