LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial freedom at everyone’s fingertips. So that everybody can use money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
Our aim is to create the economic freedom to own and manage assets and money, free of bureaucracy and corruption. That way people can access money for their health, education, productivity, assets, and investments to become stakeholders of their own future.
This economic freedom can be spread wider with the use of cryptocurrency and assets worldwide.
Role: Liquidity Support Trader for the Market Making Unit
Unit: Customer Success
Mission: Maintain liquidity volume, slippage & narrow spreads managing the Bots performance
Main performance number: Trading turnover in every listed token over $25K
Second performance number: Trading with not over 2% a narrow spread in every listed token
Third performance number: Slippage/COS/Green Pairs depending on trader
• Volume/slippage/spread : assure 100% order execution when price is in the market and 1-10 bps spreads across 100+ markets
• Bot algorithms: Develop, assess performance & evolve market-making & hedging algorithms and monitoring tools
• Risk: Maintain PnL within limits and Exposure at zero keeping enough balance on all client accounts.
Requirement skills and experience:
3+ years of experience in Market-Making AND/OR FX/Crypto Dealing.
Experience doing daily market analytics.
Python skills for analytics.
- Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Experience with project management would be an advantage
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Python, SQL, Investment Banking, Dealing, Derivatives Trading, Forex Trading, Crypto Trading, Fintech, algorithmic trading, trading bots