LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial freedom at everyone’s fingertips. So that everybody can use money to build and be a stakeholder of the future. Our aim is to create the economic freedom to own and manage assets and money, free of bureaucracy and corruption. That way people can access money for their health, education, productivity, assets, and investments to become stakeholders of their own future. This economic freedom can be spread wider with the use of cryptocurrency and assets worldwide.
Liquidity Support Manager (Market Making)
Mission: To build a strong Client portfolio, by developing long-term business partnerships.
Main performance number: Over 50% new Latoken listed projects signed to the LS contract
Second performance number: Increase recurring Clients growth monthly by 10%
Third performance number: Growth of quarterly revenue increase up to 150K
Remote: MSK Time (Moscow)
• Project Sourcing: Finding and sign-up new Clients for liquidity support
• Starting with new projects: Working out information about the project, discussing the terms of service
• Negotiate a deal: Conclusion of an agreement on the parameters of the service provided; the period of service provided; and signing of an agreement
• Preparing an LS Service: Transfer to traders to set up Bots and run LS service strategies.
Requirement skills and experience:
At least 3+ years of experience in market-making AND/OR FX/Crypto Dealing.
Previous experience working as an Account Manager desired.
Previous sales experience desired.
Good communication and negotiating skills essential.
Fluent English essential.
- Previous Business Development desired, but not essential
- Project Management desired, but not essential
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Project Management, Investment Banking, Dealing, Derivatives Trading, Forex Trading, Crypto Trading, Fintech, Algorithmic Trading, Trading Bots, Market Making