LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
We are doing it to free people’s potential with the economic freedom to own and manage assets and money free of bureaucracy and corruption. So people can access money for their health, education, productivity, assets, and investments to become stakeholders of mankind's future. This economic freedom can be spread with the adoption of cryptocurrency and assets worldwide.
- Build an end-to-end process for product quality assurance;
- Build and support testing automation solutions in the following areas: API, UI, mobile, performance;
- Build an environment and CI/CD system for test automation;
- Interact with the team in various technological and business areas;
- Debug applications.
- Min. 2 years experience in the development of test automation frameworks using one of the following: Java, Python, Kotlin;
- Understanding the current technological fundamentals of web, rest, microservices, blockchain applications;
- Increased flexibility and learning speed, as well as the ability to switch to an unfamiliar stack, if necessary;
- Knowledge and experience of the following technological stack will be an advantage: Java, JUnit, Selenium, SQL, Appium.
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture. Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar. Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.