LATOKEN is the supermarket of assets where it is easy to discover, exchange, earn and spend any crypto.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022.
We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Mission: Stronger corporate structure, finance and reporting to scale monetization and grow to IPO
Story:LATOKEN needs a stronger and compliant corporate structure, financial risks mitigated, automated bonuses and reporting with tactical and strategic insights to scale monetization and grow to IPO/M&A.
- Latoken rating on CMC must be better than 40.
- Trading Desk balances and PnL are under Risk Management control.
- Reporting should be automated and detailed to manage PL and growth across units and products, support IR, and bonus calculation.
- Trading and custody risks must be real-time monitored and mitigated with risk policies and automated stop-risk systems.
- Bank accounts should be operational to ensure crypto-fiat business operations without delays.
- Remuneration should be paid based on audited hours billed, work fraud (fake billed hours) detected and acted.
- Find the balance between liquidity and risks such that Latoken rating on CMC is better than 40.
- Automate Trading Desk balances and PnL on the platform and integrate them into financial management reporting.
- Establish and supervise the implementation of Risks policies for trading, custody, and operational risks. Ensure real-time notification of risks policies breaches with automated stop losses, root cause reports, and processes/people fix to mitigate further breaches.
- Audit company accounts, transactions, and reports.
- Open bank accounts and comply with KYC/AML requirements.
- Open accounts with payments infrastructure providers to develop fiat-crypto business.
- Develop and implement the roadmap for regulatory and bank compliance, and acquire crypto-fiat licenses.
- Develop a corporate structure to meet investors' and regulators' expectations.
- Automate bonus calculations based on OKRs on the platform.
- Update reporting for IR dataroom and respond to investors' requests.
- Raise Round A: maintain data room, manage investors funnel, pitch and sign SAFE
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly budgeting and OKRs planning across business units.
Main performance number: Total Revenue
Second performance number: CF - Balances Diff
Third performance number: Net Profit
- Collect: Conduct payments, do bookkeeping using an accounting system.
- Payrolls: Keep payrolls registry up to date, calculate remuneration and bonuses, based on attendance and KPIs achieved. Ensure payroll documents signed.
- Balances Reconciliation: Ensure there are no deviations between Blockchain and Platform balances.
- Corp structuring: Assets and accounts are safeguarded, and meet business, investors and regulators requirements.
- Payments execution: Execute payments to contractors, service providers, employees. Update payments registry
- Risk control: Ensure Blockchain wallets balances are kept within risk limits.
- Management Reporting : Timely prepare financial report (BS, CF, PnL).
- Reporting: Prepare reports of all internal frauds, unauthorized access or share of internal information.
- Reporting: Prepare and automate regular managerial reports.
- Reporting: Preparing weekly financial reports on trading performance and risk.
- Policies: Ensure companywide financialpolices (expenses, budgeting etc.) are communicated to employees and properly executed
- Internal Audit: Develop annual internal audit (inspection) plan based on risk based approach (agree with top management)
- Economic impact: Each quarter calculate economis impact of discovered fraud, ineficiencies, and implemented audit recommendations on the value of the company
Requirement skills and experience:
2+ years of experience in finance management and/or audit in an international high pace company.
Experience in 2 of 4: risk management, audit, bank accounts opening for crypto companies, involvement in investment rounds.
SQL or Python skills are a plus.