LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Product Manager Deposits and Staking Payments
Mission: Double deposit and staking transactions each month by adding new products that allow the user to invest and earn passive income in LATOKEN wallet in 3 clicks
Main performance number: Deposit and staking DAU
Second performance number: Deposit and staking volume
Third performance number: Number of assets for deposit and loan
• Deposit/Borrow : Launch deposit/borrow platform and make users easy way to loans and passive income in the wallet
• PoS staking : Launch a PoS platform for staking the top 20 tokens in the market and allow retail users to participate in project nodes from the wallet
• Internal staking : Combine internal stacking with exchange products (LA, lottery, ieo, trading, auction) to create a unified LATOKEN ecosystem for users
• Strategy : Develop a strategy of deposit and staking products in accordance with customer needs analysis and marketing research.
• Team leadership : Develop, maintain a high performance, train and motivate the team.
• Teamwork : Be proactive in scrum meetings, tasks prioritization, demo, sprints setup, stand-ups, other business activities to achieve 120% of Unit goals.
• Vision : Work with engineers, stakeholders and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every sprint and quarter.
• Metrics & monitoring : Design, maintain, improve and monitor main metrics for overall system monitoring to detect problems before our clients will. Report on incidents.
Requirement skills and experience:
3 or more years' experience in crypto, banking or fintech start-ups as a product manager
In-depth understanding of DeFi and the cryptocurrency market, basic product business models.
In-depth knowledge of customer development, data-driven decision management applied in practice
The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving experience with many
The ability to assemble and manage a team of champions
The ability to clearly structure goals and achieve results
As a plus
Product managment achievments of significant growth driven by you,
Experience in preparing and conducting A/B tests,
UX/UI or marketing experience,
Can do SQL and Python to have analytics at fingertips,
Experience in analytical systems (Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Firebase, or similar),
Finalist of a regional olympiad or or top-tier university technical honors graduate,
At least B1 English.