LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Head of Scrum&Product Operations
Role Mission: Client & delivery obsessed Product Management processes.
- Internal: Teammates need effective Scrum processes so that teams are delivery obsessed and continuously improve their tools and processes.
- External: Clients need Products that satisfy their needs and are easy to use so that they prefer LATOKEN over other competitor.
- Scrum Health average score > 3.5 by EoQ4.
- Product Health average score > 3.5 by EoQ4.
- Hire and Coach Product Owners, Scrum Masters.
- Define and implement effective Scrum routines.
- Perform Retros and Groomings and have the team solve identified issues.
- Define processes to manage Product Lifecycle at all stages.
- Facilitate Program management practices.
- Quality can't be compromised for enhancing the speed of delivery.
Main performance number: Platform health.
Second performance number: OKR's health.
Third performance number: Product & Scrum health.
- Custdev : Product teams have interview, polls and competitor research on a weekly basis.
- Scrum control : Ensure the execution of the SCRUM process and the appointment of those responsible for it throughout the company.
- Backlog : Backlogs are well groomed and milestones are shown in teamwide backlog vision. Storypoints and business value focus on critical hypothesys tests.
- Sprints : Sprints end with demo at 90% completion rate avg and start with well groomed priorities.
- Standups : Standups are assaults on impediments, no formal bullshitting.
- Stories : Stories are grand ma clear Who needs What for Why.
- AB tests : Hypothesys tests results are clear.
- Analytics : User traction with convertion and retention is at dashboards and slack posts.
- Raise Bar : Teammates give 360 performance feedback to ensure each sportsman beat records to get a slot in the olympic team next season on Platform.
- Growth : Product managers are responsible for growth and build their marketing machines.
- Talent density : Ensure product managers dencity across product team so low performers are quickly replaced and top performers scale team fast.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 5+ years in operations automation of high pace tech company.
- Experience in at least 3 of 7: Crypto, Fintech grown-up, OKRs implementation, BPMN/ERP, Big3, Agile IT management, Python.
- High pace robust self-starting performer under the pressure of IPO aimed crypto capital markets grown up.
- Motivated to get to IPO with stock options vested.