LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Role: Developer Backend Payments (Payment services)
Mission: Double the number of transacted users each month by integrating payment services and developing new payments product with 100% success rate.
Main performance number: Fiat transaction success rate
Second performance number: Number of integrated payments systems
Third performance number: Time to market
• Payment products : Develop services for new payment products: P2P platform, NFC payments, card, NFT marketplace, money remittance, corporate accounts, etc.
• Payment integration : Integrate payment service into our Exchange to automate custody and deposit/withdrawal functions.
• Payment services : Create fiat payments integration services.
• Support : Support the entire working of the payment services, whenever issues occur, to quickly fix the problem. And help other developers to locate the problem in their code.
• Code Review : Pro-actively hunting for business-logic errors, code errors and other vulnerabilities in the code, written by you and your colleagues.
• Improve : Improve, document and develop of the payments modules/services.
• Research : Take time to research and then teach / explain / demonstrate to your team and other interested parties new developments in new blockchain technologies, NodeJS, Java, Microservices, Kafka, etc.
Requirement skills and experience:
2+ years experience with Node.js and typescript.
Experience in developing payment systems
Experience with Docker.
Experience with Kafka.
Experience in server API development.
Knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL and others).
Understanding of microservice apps development principles.
As a plus
1+ years Experience in Java and Spring.
Blockchain integration experience
Able to lead complex projects in a high pace&pressure of capital markets environment.
Finalist of a regional olympiad or or top-tier university technical honors graduate,