The LATOKEN team is expanding its cutting-edge exchange for tokenized assets, services and money. We are on the edge of transforming capital markets and money. Communication with clients, communities, investors, and regulators is pivotal for adopting the disruptive technology.
Security of digital money and assets is a priority for our mission as we are a top target on the internet.
We are looking for a Risk manager and analyst to oversee development and operations of risk management systems.
- Manage development of automated risk management systems: balances accounting and reconciliation, risk exposures
- Develop risk models with stress-testing for real time risk prevention
- Ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of data sources, pricing and curve building methodologies
- Investigate security events and automate the investigation and remediation
- Contribute to trading terminals and accounting development
- Experience within a central clearing organisation, broker or investment bank, incorporating knowledge of the full risk product life cycle
- Practical knowledge of risk management in interest rate and/or Forex products including swaps, futures and options
- Quantitative background (mathematics/finance/economics)
- Strong SQL and Excel programming skills, experience of process automation/enhancement
- Competitive salary $2000 - $5000
- Rapid growth and exceptional bonuses
- Global product with traction growing 20% weekly
- Passionate international team (ex McKinsey, hedge funds etc)
- Morning English lessons in the office
- Potential relocation option (Singapore, San Francisco offices)
Apply or recommend top talents (2 ETH referral bounty)